My first time being tagged, so I thought I'd give it a whirl. Here goes:
Five things I was doing ten years ago:
1. Living in Seattle.
2. Working for a group of radio stations.
3. Hiking as much as possible.
4. Taking advantage of my radio freebies as much as possible.
5. Exploring the state of Washington.
Five things on my To Do list:
1. Call my mom.
2. Call my sister.
3. Go to Hobby Lobby for scrapbook stuff (I have a coupon and need to finally start our 1/2 marathon book, which eventually will become digital).
4. Pick up pix at Walmart.
5. Set up CD/DVD cabinet.
Five things I would do if I was a billionaire:
1. Buy Grace a new heart.
2. Make everyone I love debt free.
3. Pay for college for anyone in my family who wanted to go or is currently going.
4. Treat everyone I care about to some awesome trips on me.
5. Donate lots of money to various causes--especially children-related issues, HLHS and Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Five bad habits:
1. Watching recorded TV instead of being productive
2. Binge eating and/or eating too much junk food
3. Not getting enough sleep
4. Reading Chick Lit instead of Parenting magazines or other useful stuff
Five places I have lived:
1. Illinois (Springfield, Joliet, Lombard, Chicago)
2. Washington (Seattle and Everett)
3. Utah (Tooele and Eagle Mountain).
Yep, only three states and only in this country--BORing, I know.
Five people I tag:
I pretty much duplicated who Alysia tagged, since I don't know anyone else who blogs. Now time for bed!
3 years ago